Triathlon is more than just a sport, it has helped shape me from the very beginning.
My first memory of triathlon is standing on Lower Wacker Drive in Chicago, watching my dad do his first triathlon. From that point on, my fate was sealed. I started swimming at the age of 7, and tried my first kid's triathlon at the age of 8. From there I joined the Multisport Madness Triathlon Team and worked my way through the USAT youth system. I raced Youth and Junior Elite, winning National Championships in both. During high school, I ran cross country, and swam on the swim team, earning All State honors in each sport. After high school, I went to the University of Arizona and raced for the club triathlon team, while also competing for the USA around the world in various Continental Cups, World Cups, and WTS races. I won the Collegiate National Championship my sophomore year in both the Draft legal Sprint and Non Draft Olympic Distance races. I graduated from the University of Arizona in 2014 in three years, and I am currently training full time as a professional triathlete.
"Don't Just live, but live for a purpose bigger than yourself"
-Mark Owen, No Easy Day
- Youth Elite National Champion (2007)
- 2x Junior Elite National Champion (2008, 2010)
- Sprint Draft Legal and Olympic Non Draft Collegiate National Champion (2012)
- USAT Sprint National Champion (2014)
- U23 USAT athlete of the year. (2013)
- USAT Elite athlete of the year (2015)
- 2nd Tongeyong World Cup (2014)
- Multiple Junior World and U23 World Qualifier
- Elite National Champion (2015)
- Rio 2016 Olympian